Yes, my life is in transition. I am now getting used to life as a widow. What will this bring? Time will tell.

Saturday, May 30, 2009

My 2nd Post for the Day

I made this card for the
Rosie-Dee Challenge
Theme Embossing

And Flutter By
Theme Brads or Eyelets


Well, it looks rather dark doesn't it. I suppose I should have used
a light card stock.
I used heat embossing in gold on purple for the Rosie-Dee challenge
and added brads to the sentiment for the Flutter By challenge.
I am not sure who made this stamp.

That's it for today.

8 comments:

Rosie (Freycob) said...

What a beautiful colour combo - love that stamp!!!

Thank you for taking part with us this week.

x

Deanne said...

thank you for joining in, like rosie said i love those colours and your embossing is great :) x

Stef H (Glitterbabe) said...

You have some very different stamps. This is a beauty and thanks so much for playing in the FLutter by Wed. challenge. Always nice to have you here.

Hugs,

Denise Clark said...

I think the gold against the dark color is wonderful! Love the embossing and the angel is just so pretty! Great take on the challenge!

Janine said...

I think the dark cardstock is very rich looking...

Danni said...

What a neat card! So different!! Thanks for playing along with my challenge!!

Sara said...

WOW- this is incredible, I love the purple with the gold- it came out great :)

xoxo
Sara

Scrubbysue said...

This is beautiful!