Yes, my life is in transition. I am now getting used to life as a widow. What will this bring? Time will tell.

Tuesday, May 26, 2009

A New Stamp....



She's just a tiny little thing. I got this in my Inka Stamps order.
When I went to get this link, I read that she rec'd over 100 orders
on the first day of her sale. The sale is still going on and
she claims there are plenty of stamps left to buy.
I'm certainly happy with my order. I got some
really nice stamps at a great price.

This card is for Flutter By Weds challenge
The challenge this week is to use 2 designer papers
along with our butterfly or fairy.
My designer papers are freebies from Stamp Tv. What I did
was cut the cover page with all of the papers represented to size and
used 3 wide strips. The next layer is vellum with my single
stem flower (Hero Arts) stamped multiple times. I did the coloring
with markers on the back side of the images. My fairy's wings
are colored with copper gel pen and the rest is colored with marker.
I cut her out and placed her on top of the vellum. I had to
do this because I made a boo boo when I stamped right
on the vellum. Had to hide my sloppy stamping some how.
I like her stockings.

Enjoy

6 comments:

Denise Clark said...

Jeanette, she is just the cutest little thing! Love her. Love the flowers and the colors you used. So pretty!

Stef H (Glitterbabe) said...

This is stunning! She is just super and I love that copper too!

Hugs,

Holly said...

super pretty! Love the vellum!

Danni said...

So very pretty!! Love that tiny little fairy! Thanks for playing along with my challenge!

Vicki (basement stamper) said...

Oh so pretty Jeanette!! The coloring and vellum makes for such a soft and pretty touch!! I love it!! ;)

MsAP143 said...

Wow... Thanks so much for sharing!
You are very talented!

I thought, since you like crafts... you might enjoy this website, in order to store all your craft supplies and keep your stuff organized.

Just visit: TheOriginalScrapbox
You should check it out!