Yes, my life is in transition. I am now getting used to life as a widow. What will this bring? Time will tell.

Friday, May 29, 2009

Well, that was a fine mess I got us in.....

Yes, and I apologize to everyone in
my address book that received one of
my unwanted emails.
I inadvertently got mixed up in a "Bot".
A bot goes in your address book and starts
sending emails. The next "innocent" that gets
caught up in it has the same thing happen to them.
And, try to find their unsubscribe contact, almost impossible.
But I found it buried away and finally
got myself unsubscribed. So if you
get anymore emails from "Tagged" they
aren't from me.



I feel like I've gone to the Birds.
That is the challenge theme at Inchy x Inch this week.
I did three inchies because I used 3 different finishes.
The top Bird is covered with glitter, the second is plain and
the third is done covered with SU Crystal Effects. They each
have a tiny crystal for an eye.




3 comments:

Vicki (basement stamper) said...

Beautiful card jeanette!! Love your layout and details!! :)

I was wondering about that Tagged thing...they sure wanted tons of my personal info...and I thought...sorry, not giving it to you!! LOL!!

Stef H (Glitterbabe) said...

Very tweet! I couldn't resist! LOL.

Hugs,

Fiona Whitehead said...

Gorgeous Birds Jeannette - I love the different finishes