Yes, my life is in transition. I am now getting used to life as a widow. What will this bring? Time will tell.

Thursday, May 21, 2009

Owie !!!

Oh, not really. But, about 2 hours ago I had a root canal. The numbness is starting to go away and I'm just a tad tender.

I did get my Christmas card finished this morning for the SNR Card Universe Holiday Challenge. And, I'll be posting it on their page in a few minutes. The challenge this week was an "Inspiration" challenge. We were to take our inspiration from this photo.



And this is my card. Can you guess what inspired me?

3 comments:

Janine said...

Yuk!! Root canal!! Great card though!!

Stef H (Glitterbabe) said...

I hated root canals! Good thing I don't have to worry about them anymore! Sure hope you feel great and it certainly DID NOT impair your creativity! This is a beauty.

Hugs,

Vicki (basement stamper) said...

Lovely card my dear!! Hope you get better soon!! OUCH! Big hugs