Yes, my life is in transition. I am now getting used to life as a widow. What will this bring? Time will tell.

Sunday, May 17, 2009

Sunday Kick Off


MY GRAFICO Challenges

click here to see all of the details
for
Challenge #1 "Layout Mania"
using the "Drive Me Crazy MiniKit"
by Scrapbooking Season

Here is the sample that I made for "Layout Mania"

Truth be told, this is the first layout I've ever done. Wow, was it
easy. If I can do it, so can you. Everything is all ready for
you to download and mix and match til your hearts content.
I used three elements of the MiniKit. The green dotted/scallop
edge paper, circle frame and banner. Before adding the
banner I changed the color to white. "Pamela" is computer
generated. I had so much fun picking out what I wanted to use,
and modifying it to how I wanted it to be by resizing, changing
color and moving the arrangement around. I did make
two of the circle borders. I used one to paste Pamela's
picture in and one that I cut out and layered over the pic.
Added my flower and button.
I just made a layout, yay!!!
To join in create any size layout.
Link us up by leaving a comment at PCP group
If you are using SCS forum or another group gallery
please use MyGrafico Challenge #1 and/or MGC01.
Your creations are due no later than Saturday, 12 p.m. EST.
The winner will be randomly chosen and posted by Saturday evening, 10 p.m. EST.
My Grafico has its own community and newsletter that offers freebies.
Subscribe here.
You might be posted on their inspirations board.


Stop in at the challenge blog and meet the
Design Team and the Kick Off Guest Design Team.
and all of the samples they have made.

Sara has just sent the challenge for next week. Ideas are
swirling around in my head. I can't wait to get started.
I will be checking in at the blog to see all of the
wonderful creations that you have submitted.
Oh yes, you could win a prize!!!
See ya there.


More useful links for MYGrafico:
MyGrafico shopping, community, blog, newsletter
PaperCraftPlanet My Grafico Group
Design Team: See Sidebar for links.





6 comments:

Sara said...

Great LO for your first one Jeanette! It really is easy and fun!

xoxo
Sara

Vicki (basement stamper) said...

What a wonderful layout Jeanette!! Fab job for your first!! WOOHOO!!

Stef H (Glitterbabe) said...

This is great!

Hugs,

Linda said...

This is a beautiful LO Jeanette - it all works so well together.

Jacilynn said...

Too Cute! Great job lady. It took me a while to figure the digi thing out.

Denise Clark said...

Jeanette, this layout is so pretty just like your kitty! She's beautiful! I love the colors you used and the flourishy feel! Very nice!