Yes, my life is in transition. I am now getting used to life as a widow. What will this bring? Time will tell.

Tuesday, May 19, 2009

Things with Wings Bringing Good News

Squigglefly

I was just notified this morning that I've been accepted into
the Squigglefly Design Team. I'm so pleased to be a part
of this wonderful Digi-Stamp Company. They have
such wonderful images to work with.


This beautiful hummingbird image is a "freebie" they have
available for download here. I printed the
image for this card on to Stampin Up Ivory card stock. I then
resized it to the size that I wanted for this card. That is just
one of things that you can do with your digital image.
I then colored it with watercolor using my markers.
The caption is computer generated. The finishing touch
is a green feather. I do wish the ivory showed up better here
because it really adds to the card.

I will be updating my blog ASAP with my fellow DT
member's links and other important links related
to Squigglefly.

I'm not finished with wings yet.
This is my entry for Danni's FlutterBy challenge.
This week we were to use a quote with our fairy or butterfly.

So here Danni is my entry for this weeks challenge. I had fun doing the
watercoloring and glittering on this card. I'm quite fond of your
challenges and I've just ordered some new fairies just so
I can play along.

Well, gotta go now, I've lots to do.

Enjoy

6 comments:

Stef H (Glitterbabe) said...

So glad you made the Squigglefly DT and look forward to working with you. The hummingird is beautiful.

Love the butterfly card too and ALWAYS good to see you joining in the fun at Flutter by Wednesdays too.

My goodness! You're just all over the place - LOL.

Hugs,

Anita said...

Cute cards!

Linda said...

Well done on making the Squigglefly DT Jeanette.

You are certainly keeping yourself busy.

Debby said...

Ah Jeanette you do beautiful work. I an looking forward to getting to know you and having some fun. Welcome to the Squigglefly DT!

bumblebee creations said...

Welcome to the squigglefly team-what talent we have!!! cant wait to see more of your creations!

Vicki (basement stamper) said...

WOOHOO!! Good for you Jeanette!! I know you'll do a great job!! These cards are just wonderful!! ;)