Yes, my life is in transition. I am now getting used to life as a widow. What will this bring? Time will tell.

Thursday, June 25, 2009

Haberdashery


That is the theme for this week at
We were challenged to use bits of cloth, ribbon, lace, buttons, etc.

Now, when I think of Haberdashery I think of a man's clothing
store. My card is more feminine unless a tailor uses a dress
form. For my "the Perfect Fit" card, I used the dress form stamp
The sentiment is computer generated. The background
paper has a wrinkled fabric look. My embellishments are
the lace, button, needle and thread and a soft yellow rose.
I like it.

I'll be on my way outside now to tend my flowers
before it gets to hot.

8 comments:

sam21ski said...

WOW It's fantastic Jeanette

Thanks for playing with this weeks Lotstodo Challenge - Sam xxx

Denise Clark said...

This is one of those awesome, pure Jeanette cards! I love it! Feels like taking a step back in time and just relaxing! Wonderful, Jeanette!

Stef H (Glitterbabe) said...

now this to me is more your style - IMO. it's fabulous.

hugs,

Holly said...

This is so great Jeanette. A true vintage feel to it. I love how you added the little rose bud.

Ang C said...

This is such a gorgeous card - love it

Vicki (basement stamper) said...

What a gorgeous card Jeanette!! I love this!! ;) TFS!

Dawne said...

beautiful xxxx

Zoechaos said...

just saw this over on the slide show, it is so perfect for the theme and an adorable piece at any time.