Yes, my life is in transition. I am now getting used to life as a widow. What will this bring? Time will tell.

Sunday, June 21, 2009

The Honest Scrap Award

Second post of the day.

I have been doubly blessed with this award. I received it from
Tracy and Jeanette. They are friends of mine
from the Cardmaker Forum. I received this
a few days ago and have been pondering the
instructions.
Now I have to tell you 10 things about myself.
OK.....Uhm......Ah......
How about ......

I'm a very happy woman having the time of her life everyday.

And, I'd like to pass this award on to everyone of my
stamping friends.
I just can't single out a few.

Thanks so much Tracy and Jeanette
I really appreciate receiving this award.





1 comment:

Stef H (Glitterbabe) said...

nice award & well deserved.

hugs,