Yes, my life is in transition. I am now getting used to life as a widow. What will this bring? Time will tell.

Friday, June 26, 2009

I'd Like You to Meet Sally Sheep




She leads the good life munching away on posies.
Sally is for Denise's Stamping Vacation
Viva La Difference challenge.
"Tongue Twistin Toughy"
The sixth silly son's sixth sheep's sick
and
Shy sweet Sally says she shall sew sage sheets.
We were to pick a word from each tongue twister and then
create a card around those words.
I chose Sally and sheep. I've been wanting to use
my cute little sheep stamp from Rubber Stampede. The poppies
are unlabeled but most likely they came from Michael's $1 bin.
Sally probably would have benefited from being on a pastel
color of paper. A lot of the ink for the wooly part has
been covered by the white dimensional paint.
And, being the great artist that I am (ha ha) I drew
in the grass by hand.
There you've met my sweet friend Sally Sheep.

There will be quite a bit going on here at H20 Creations
next week. July 1 and 2 is the blog hop for Squigglefly. So
be prepared to stop in and maybe you will win a nice prize.
Then on 4th of July Card Universe at SNR will be having
a blog hop to celebrate the 4th of July.

And, in between time I'm working on a very challenging challenge
You have to check out this challenge. I've never
done anything like it before. She has links for us
to follow showing 2 different techniques for this challenge.
I'm going to start with the one using tiles. I think that
would be the easiest one to master. Then on to the Kaliedscope
technique. So, hopefully, I'll get two cards finished for this
challenge.
I think it would be fun if you joined in the fun, too.

7 comments:

Holly said...

Wow, you do have a lot going on right now don't you? I think you did a really great job with this tongue twister challenge! Love the dimension on the sheep.

Vicki (basement stamper) said...

TEEHEE!! This is so cute!! I love the wooly sheep!! :)

Empress L said...

very cute sheep!!

Linda said...

I love Sally sheep - this card is really cute.

What a busy time you have ahead of you - enjoy it.

Sara said...

Cute little sheep!

Stef H (Glitterbabe) said...

girl you are very busy and Sally looks like she's enjoying her meal!

your SU catty is on the way too!

hugs,

Denise Clark said...

Jeanette, love your Sally Sheep! She's adorable among the flowers! Great take on the challenge!

I am going to check out this other challenge you mentioned. Sounds interesting.