Yes, my life is in transition. I am now getting used to life as a widow. What will this bring? Time will tell.

Saturday, June 20, 2009

Is It Who or Whom?

My Second Post of the Day



What a Hoot - Owls

My inchie is layered on to a page from a dictionary. The image is from
MyGrafico Scrapbook Set "What a Hoot"(their sale is
still in progress). My owl is sitting on
a twig that I picked up out in the yard. It really doesn't take
much to make an inchy. And, it usually takes me
longer to come up with an idea than it does to make the inchie.

The other day I posted Pay it Forward. I'm happy to tell
you that I've got my 5 players. So Sara, Lori, Jeanette Burke,
Marie Levite and Vicki I'll be watching your blogs. You can
expect my gift to you to arrive by the end of July 2009.
So if anyone is still interested in signing up, check out the blog of a
crafter/blogger/very nice person listed above.

Have a wonderful day.



5 comments:

Fiona Whitehead said...

lovely owl Jeanette - I love the addition of the stick for him to sit on

Stef H (Glitterbabe) said...

you are so good with these inchie thingys. this is super.

hugs,

Lori said...

SO cute Jeanette! Love the little owl.

Scrubbysue said...

Heeheeheee...so cute!!

Vicki (basement stamper) said...

Very darling inchie my dear!! :) Love that owl!! Looking forward to paying it forward!! :)