Yes, my life is in transition. I am now getting used to life as a widow. What will this bring? Time will tell.

Monday, June 22, 2009

June is Wedding month at MyGrafico


Second post of the day. This is a busy day for me.

This Monday is also reveal day for
Weddings


My card Always and Forever uses the wedding cake from
MyGrafico's Wedding Elements.

I glued pearls and lavender roses on to the enlarged image
of the wedding cake and layered it on to pale lavender
swirls background paper. The base card is lavender glitter
paper. There is a bit of glitter on the heart topper also.
I like glitter.

MyGrafico's sale is still in progress. Now is the
time to pick out some new images at a great discount.
We'd like to have you play along with the
challenge this week. See ya there.


6 comments:

Stef H (Glitterbabe) said...

wow!

hugs,

Vicki (basement stamper) said...

Yes, wow is right!! Jeanette, this is just gorgeous hun!! So elegant!! TFS!

Lori said...

Lovely Jeanette. Love the purple!

Denise Clark said...

WOW! Jeanette, this card is gorgeous! LOVE the pearls and flowers! Oh my!

Anne said...

Wow what a fabulous card! Glitter and elegance together - great card

Janine said...

Hi Jeanette... Love this card!! Fabulous job!!!