Yes, my life is in transition. I am now getting used to life as a widow. What will this bring? Time will tell.

Tuesday, June 30, 2009

My Crystal Ball Tells Me.......



.....That you are all SO WONDERFUL for
reading my blog and commenting on my creations.
I have such a good time sharing them.
Thanks to all of my readers.
You are #1 in my book!

I love this beautiful gypsy fortune teller. I got the
image from Art Freebie Sat

There is also a sister challenge blog
This will be my first entry in that challenge. But I've
visited there often.
I've entered this in these challenges also.
T is for two tone. Use two colors
excluding hair, flesh and card blank.
and
OPH is celebrating 1 year of challenges so their
challenge is to put a number in your creation.

To color my pretty gypsy I used a Q-tip and sponged on my
fabulous Brick Red dye based ink on her scarf, cheeks and lips and just
a touch of lavender chalk for her eyeshadow.
Her earrings are stickers of wedding rings that I cut apart
and repurposed. The #1 is also a sticker.

Just a reminder

Starts tomorrow! Check in with me
in the morning and I'll link you to your next stop on
the hop. Don't forget to leave a comment on each
blog. That will enter you in the drawing for a
great prize from Squigglefly.

See ya in the a.m.

9 comments:

Holly said...

This is great Crystal! I'm super impressed with the way you did the earrings! This image is perfect for only using two colors.

Vicki (basement stamper) said...

TEE!! I love that image Jeanette and your coloring is fab!! :)

Stef H (Glitterbabe) said...

i love that image and she definitely looks like a pro the way you did her. fantastic!

love the earrings!

i had my first wedding ring made into a bracelet!

hugs,

Linda said...

Isn't she great - will check out the blog hop tomorrow.

I've nominated you for an award - if you check out my blog for details - hope you'll accept

Viv's Visuals said...

Like the interpretation! Great earrings too!

cmoh said...

She is fabulous...I hope that she sees many more good things in the future for you!

Thanks for taking the challenge...

and I always love when you combine the challenges it is so neat to see what all the different challenges combined end up creating.

June said...

Fantastic art work. I love this and its amazingly fun too. Nice work here and thanks so much for joining in
Now i will go and add it to the sidebar
Hugs June x

Taluula said...

Oh wow this is beautiful.

indybev said...

Well done!