Yes, my life is in transition. I am now getting used to life as a widow. What will this bring? Time will tell.

Monday, June 22, 2009

Out of the Box


Jump "out of the box" here
with Squigglefly Challenge #7

The technique is different but easy and fun.
You will find a link to a tutorial on the challenge.
My "out of the box" is the hummingbird's wing.

I used the beautiful hummingbird that you can
get from Squigglefly. The hummingbird is
watercolored with greens and a touch of lilac.
There is also crystal glitter on the tips of
the feathers.
We'd all love to see your "out of the box" card.

Right outside of my window here I can see my bright red cannas.
The hummingbirds come everyday to have a sip of canna nectar.
Watching them brings me so much pleasure.

They have many new images to choose from at Squigglefly. Stop
in and choose, download, print, color!
Wonderful!!!

That's the Squigglefly Buzz for your Monday morning.

6 comments:

Holly said...

This is so pretty! I love the touch of glitter. Great image to use for this technique.

Sara said...

Very pretty, love how you did a tag!

Vicki (basement stamper) said...

WOW!! I just love how you did this Jeanette!!! So gorgeous with the colors and all!! Supah job my friend!! (I was late with mine...so I had to post it separately!! SIGH!)

Stef H (Glitterbabe) said...

i love the way you did this. it's beautiful.

hugs,

Lori said...

Very pretty Jeanette!

bumblebee creations said...

This is amazing! You have done just a super job!! Love the colors scheme you went with too!!