Yes, my life is in transition. I am now getting used to life as a widow. What will this bring? Time will tell.

Thursday, June 18, 2009

Pay It Forward


Do you remember the movie "Pay It Forward" with Kevin Spacey? The story is repaying a kindness to you by passing a kindness on to someone else. I think that is a very nice idea. That is why I signed up to be part of this version of "Pay It Forward" on Stef's blog Glitterbabe Greetings.
Now I am going to recieve a very special, made just for me, gift from Stef. I want to pass along a very special, made just for YOU gift, to the first FIVE people leaving a comment on this post. Doesn't that sound like fun?

I'd really like to send a special gift to you. Please sign up to "Pay It Forward". Internationals welcome.

There a few rules tho (not hard ones).

1- I make no guarantees that you will like what I make but I hope you will.

2- What I create will be just for you. I’ll be lurking around your blog to see what you might like

3- this will run until the end of July.

4- You have no clue what it's going to be and neither do I so it'll be a big surprise to both of us!

The catch? Oh yeah. There's a catch.... You must repost this on your blog and offer the same to the first 5 people who do the same on your blog.

So the first five people who post, and are willing to pass it along, will get a handmade gift in the mail from me.

Once you receive the gift, please be sure to post a pic on your blog.

Let the gifting begin.


7 comments:

Sara said...

Oh how exciting Jeanette! I can't wait to play :)

Have a great day!

xoxo
Sara

Lori said...

What a great idea Jeanette! I definitely want to play.

Jeanette R. Burke said...

From one Jeanette to another I love this idea. I would love to play.

beanettejurke

Marie Levite said...

What a wonderful game! Your blog is very nice.

Marie Levite said...

Hi Jeanette-Sorry I didn't clarify. Yes, I would be interested in this! It sounds like fun.
I'm off to work now but will be home later for more details. Like do I post this on my blog now? or in July? I haven't had a enough coffee yet to decipher anything yet. lol Have a great day.

Vicki (basement stamper) said...

Oh yes!! I highly recommend this movie!! I just feel in love with it!! I've seen it!! :)

Vicki (basement stamper) said...

Am I number 5? I would like to play along if I am! :)