Yes, my life is in transition. I am now getting used to life as a widow. What will this bring? Time will tell.

Thursday, June 25, 2009

Something is in the Air

I used leaves from CowTown Stamps
and these sweet butterflies (unknown).
They are just fluttering over to
Flutter By Weds for this weeks challenge "Outdoors".
Danni has added something new to her already
fun challenge. Each team member gets a chance
to pick the weeks challenge.
The ink is dye based teal with teal gel pen highlights.
The papers are scraps.


6 comments:

Nancy said...

I love your colors, and the butterflies are awesome!! Great job, and thanks for playing the flutter by challenge this week!!

Vicki (basement stamper) said...

Such beautiful colors on this Jeanette!! Way to use those CT stamps!! :)

Empress L said...

love the leaves!

Stef H (Glitterbabe) said...

those leaves are fabulous and that color combo is super.

and yes, i plan on at least putting my feet in the pool!

hugs,

Danni said...

What a neat card! Thanks for playing in my challenge!

Scrubbysue said...

This is pretty! and I love the torn paper effect. Very nice!