Yes, my life is in transition. I am now getting used to life as a widow. What will this bring? Time will tell.

Monday, June 29, 2009

A Very Busy Monday


Third and last post of the day.

This ATC is for two challenges today.

and
Digital Tuesday challenge #12
Use Your Scraps
Sponsored this week by Squigglefly

Here are my scraps using the cute Ballerina
digi stamp available at Squigglefly.



She is tip toeing through the tulips. Do you remember Tiny Tim
singing that song with his high falsetto voice and playing the
ukelele? My first thought was having her just be
dancing to the music when I ran across these tulips
in my soft ware program. Ah ha, that's the
direction that I want to go. So here she is lightly
tip toeing through the tulips with Tiny Tim's voice
running through her head.
Tip toe through the tulips......la de da, la de da.

Just a reminder that Squigglefly Blog Hop starts
bright and early Wednesday, July 1. Start with my blog and I'll link you to the next.
Then you just follow each new link from there. If you leave a
comment on all of the blogs in the hop you will be eligible for
the prize from Squigglefly.

6 comments:

Maria Matter said...

This is adorable Jeanette! And I do remember Tiny Tim...I remember seeing him on TV for the first time when I was little. My mom said I started to cry and cover my eyes! I guess he looked a little scary to a young child! lol
Lovely card, so happy you could join us at the Digital Tuesday Challenge!
Blessings, Maria

Holly said...

I remember hearing the song one time and Tiny Tim was on some talk show with I think that model Twiggy. LOL! Cute idea for an ATC though! You could do a whole series making ATCs that depict different songs!

bumblebee creations said...

this is so cute!!! I love your interpetation (sp?) of it too!!! Great job!

Linda said...

She is cute and I love this ATC - great job.

Vicki (basement stamper) said...

What a darling ATC Jeanette!! I love your pretty colors and Tiny Tim!! ;)

Emma said...

Hi Jeanette
Sorry I haven't visited you sooner....gorgeous card and thanks for joining us at DTC.
Emma x