Yes, my life is in transition. I am now getting used to life as a widow. What will this bring? Time will tell.

Thursday, June 18, 2009

You Gotta Have Heart

Challenge #5
Tag with Hearts

This is a new challenge blog. June is the second month of operation.
All month the challenge will be Tags. The difference here is that
a new theme is chosen each Friday. Challenge #5 is a Tag with Hearts.
My tag is colored using my new Brick Red or to be fancy
Rouge Brique by Craft Smart distributed by Michaels Stores.
It is not expensive but I really like it. I think I ended up with
6 different colors at $1.99 ea with an additional 40% off. You might get tired of seeing this color.
After distressing the tag with my Rouge Brique ink I glued on a white
paper doilie. And you guessed it, distressed it with Rouge Brique.
I love saying that! The chipboard is colored using my new
_ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _. I didn't say it again because
I can't pass this up. Ready? Quick drying ink pad or fancy...
tampon encreur a sechage rapide. I could learn to speak French
just by reading the label.
Back to the tag.
I placed the heart leaned back and looked. No not right.
Where are my feathers? That's just what it needed. A matter
of opinion I guess, but I like it.
Fini.


This is an ATC I did for the ATC/Rolodex division
be the second project that I've done for this division.
I also belong to Stampers, Digi and Vintage divisions.
I have work posted in there also. It's a fun
place to visit.

Before I leave you......

I still have an opening for PAY IT FORWARD. I'm really
looking forward to doing this, please join me.
Scroll down and leave a comment on the PAY IT FORWARD post.
Thanks


6 comments:

Denise Clark said...

Jeanette, I absolutely love that tag with the heart! Great job!

Denise Clark said...

On a different note, Bryan and I received your card for him! That was so thoughtful of you! And Barney! Bry's favorite purple guy! Thank you so much!!!!

Stef H (Glitterbabe) said...

wow! these are awesome. you are so diverse. i love them. just awesome.

hugs,

Lori said...

Jeanette, I love your tag. That's a great color..I can see why you plan to use it a lot! Love your ATC..absolutely beautiful.

Jeanette R. Burke said...

You always amaze me. Beautiful cards and ATC.

Vicki (basement stamper) said...

Awesome creations hun!! I just love your ATCs!! :)