Yes, my life is in transition. I am now getting used to life as a widow. What will this bring? Time will tell.

Wednesday, July 22, 2009

I'm Late, I'm Late for a Very Important Date.....


But it isn't even 3 a.m. what on earth could you
be late for?, you ask.
The 24 hr CROP HOP started at Midnight.

This will be my first Crop and I will be posting this challenge
Make a FAN
using your Scraps
There is also a very nice prize for the winner of my challenge.
You can see it here.

This is what we will be making for the challenge
All instructions and templates are available at the crop.

I just had a Fan Challenge on the USE YOU PAPER SCRAPS Group
and Juana had the winning Fan.


Isn't it beautiful. Juana made this fan using party favors from
a party that she attended and scraps from her stash.

Join in.....Have 24 hrs of FUN!


4 comments:

Vicki (basement stamper) said...

Oh gosh!! This is just as sweet as can be!! :) I love this beautiful artwork lady!! HUGS

Stef H (Glitterbabe) said...

i made my fan before does that count???? LOL.

see my post on denise.

hugs,

Linda said...

It definitely is beautiful - hope the 24 hour crop goes well.

Lana said...

Great fan
Looking forward to working with you
Hugs
Lana x