Yes, my life is in transition. I am now getting used to life as a widow. What will this bring? Time will tell.

Saturday, July 25, 2009

Just a Small Post Today

Three Inchies for Inchy x Inch Circle Challenge. We could use square or round inchies so I made each kind. The circle/swirl pattern is from ArtFreebies. I'm going to have to go back there for
another visit. She has revamped her blogs. The diamond is from my computer and I used Crystal Lacquer from SU and crystal glitter to give them some sparkle. A card maker has to have a bit of sparkle now and then.

See I told you this would be a small post today.

I do have one link to share. This is for everyone thinking of making calendars for Christmas gifts. It is never too early to start on our Christmas projects. Rubber Stamp a CD case calendar at About.com.

5 comments:

Stef H (Glitterbabe) said...

absolutely fabulous. love the presentation. and you are the best on links!

hugs,

Holly said...

This is great Jeanette!

Janine said...

FAbulous Jeanette!!

Scrubbysue said...

This is great! I've been wanting to try the inchies. I may have to look into these. Thanks for the inspiration!

Vicki (basement stamper) said...

What a fabulous design girl!! Hope you don't mind me catching up with you!! ;)