Yes, my life is in transition. I am now getting used to life as a widow. What will this bring? Time will tell.

Monday, July 27, 2009

Monday at MyGrafico


!!! This set could by yours !!!

Celebration Theme Sketch Challenge


To make this card I chose the Gift Bag from the above set. I colored the bags
using my gold and copper glimmer chalks. Added some curly ribbon and
layered with a pop dot. The circle sentiment is from Squigglefly. I added
the Happy Birthday in the center. The background paper is from
my mat stack and the embossing on it is in a coppery color. This
scan does not do it justice. It is quite pretty in person.

#16 Christmas in July

For some reason a face just popped out at me. I decided it would be
perfect for the Digi Tues challenge just by adding a Santa hat.
The google eyes were an after thought. The hat is trimmed with cotton.
I layered with pop dots onto Christmas designer paper and then onto
a red base card. The Santa sentiment is cut from another piece
of this Christmas collection of papers.

While you are visiting the challenge site to play along this week,
be sure to look at the designers sample cards. They are spectacular
again this week. And, get your two new !!! FREEBIES !!!

YAY! My new computer gets set up TODAY.
I have also decided to rearrange everything in my craft room.
Yesterday everything got moved to new spots and thoroughly
cleaned. Lorne gave me two of his wood stackable storage units
to add to the ones that I already had. This change also made
more wall space for more shelving. Lorne says it's about
time that I spend some money on my hobby. So he
is going to take me shopping. Wow, what a guy!!!
It's gonna be awfully nice in here. But right now
everything is sort of a mess. A benefit of moving things around
has been that I created a nice bright photo area near the window.
I have a little tripod and everything.

Busy Busy Busy

10 comments:

Denise Clark said...

All the bags are cute but that Santa bag tops it! Adorable! Great idea! Have to go check out the challenge.

Janine said...

Love this set Jeanette!! Great job with the projects too...

Stef H (Glitterbabe) said...

wow! these are fabulous! i definiely need to "clean out" my space too. maybe i should look into ebay?????

i just love that santa bag!

hugs,

Sara said...

Awwwww, they are darling cards. Love your santa face!

Stephanie said...

Jeanette - I LOVE the santa sack :)

bumblebee creations said...

what a cute idea!!

Martha said...

ahh how cute, what a great santa bag :)

Vicki (basement stamper) said...

WOW!! Awesome projects girl!! What a great take with the images!! ;) HUGS

Emma said...

Gorgeous creations...love the eyes!!
Thanks for joining us at DTC, sorry I am late visiting you.
Emma x

Holly said...

LOL! Love the santa bag Jeanette!