Yes, my life is in transition. I am now getting used to life as a widow. What will this bring? Time will tell.

Monday, July 20, 2009

Purple Pram

A few days ago I was watching the
original Antiques Roadshow from England.
The show itself will be an antique soon. It has
been on forever in England. And, now we
have our own version of the Antiques Roadshow.
I am a fan of both shows but the original is my favorite.
Where else can you get a mini travelogue and see
some wonderful antiques all at the same time.
On this particular show a woman had a collection
of 'prams'. They were so elegant and beautiful.

This is my 'pram'.
Gender Neutral Baby Card using Purple
and

This pram is from the Squigglefly Baby Set.
It is printed on watercolor paper and painted with watercolors.

Squigglefly has a wonderful collection of Digi Stamps. They have
added lots of new images. They now have what I call "art stamps".
Make a purchase and add to your REWARDS program.
Purchase from the animal categorey and you will help support the ASPCA.
New FREEBIES have been added, too.

I'll see you at Squigglefly doing a little shopping.

1st of 2 posts today.



3 comments:

Vicki (basement stamper) said...

Such a sweet card Jeanette!! Really love the purple shades as well as the sun image in the corner!! :)

Stef H (Glitterbabe) said...

very nice.

hugs,

Holly said...

oh, really sweet Jeanette! I love the purple and yellow together!