Yes, my life is in transition. I am now getting used to life as a widow. What will this bring? Time will tell.

Thursday, July 30, 2009

Redirecting you to........

Scrapbooking and Crafting Friends blog for today's H20 Creations blog post. TODAY ONLY I've combined two posts on one site. I hope you check out 'This Week with Jeanette' where I've posted a Scrappy Card tutorial, a tip and a link to an interesting place to visit.

I'll see ya there. Remember just for today. Things as usual tomorrow.

Thanks
Jeanette

3 comments:

Denise Clark said...

On my way!

Denise Clark said...

I couldn't post at your other site as it wouldn't let me see the word verification. Here's my post:

I have that magazine sitting right here on my desk and hadn't had a chance to look it over yet. Thanks for the heads up. I'd like to try this technique. Love your card and the effect! Wonderful

Holly said...

I couldn't leave a comment on the other site either. This is a really cool technique Jeanette!