Yes, my life is in transition. I am now getting used to life as a widow. What will this bring? Time will tell.

Monday, July 20, 2009

Tea in the Garden with MyGrafico



MyGrafico Challenge #10
Brown and Teal


Play along in Challenge #10 with us. You might win
this Garden Elements Digi Stamp set from MyGrafico.
The DT has several examples using some of these stamps.
Check them out.



This is a twinchie for
Theme "Freedom"
My flowers originally were for the MyGrafico challenge but
that concept just wasn't working. So, with a bit of help from me,
they became a Twinchie titled 'Freedom to Grow'.

Time for Tea
being sponsored by MyGrafico.
This time they sent us this really fun
I just couldn't stop.


This bookmark is also for Dare U 2 Digi Stamp
Theme "Anything but a Card"

See, told you I couldn't stop.
I'm helpless around kitties especially ones that
are as cute as these.

14 comments:

Stef H (Glitterbabe) said...

these are fabulous. i especially love the lace one.

hugs,

Vicki (basement stamper) said...

WOW!! Jeanette, you've been a busy stamper!! These are all just beautiful hun!! I especially love the lace and tea!! AWESOME!! ;) TFS!

Holly said...

Jeanette, I can't believe how many things you've created! I really love the little twinchie! Great job!

Janine said...

WOW!!! You have been busy!! Great cards...

Martha said...

all wonderful projects, you did awesome!

Michelle said...

Great Tag Jeanette. Thanks for joining us on DU2DS this week.
x Michelle

Donna said...

Fantastic bookmark Jeanette, love the cats on the coffee mug, thank you so much for playing along with us at DU2DS this week :) Donna x

Linda said...

You've done a brilliant job with those digi stamps - great work Jeanette.

Sandra said...

Hi....beautiful bookmark,love the image you have used...thanks for joining us this week at DU2DS,
Take care
San x

Larissa said...

Great bookmark, The image is so cute! Thanks for joining us at DU2DS this week!
Hugs,
Larissa

raindropecho said...

What beautiful creations! Love all your different styles. Looking forward to working with you and the rest of the My Grafico team :)
- Ann

Chris said...

great tag and such a cute image! Love your colour scheme too. Glad you could join us at DU2DS this week. Chris :)

Nancy Dooren aka Nans said...

You did a great job!!! I love them!

Terri said...

Lovely art! I do the twinchies as well. Your "freedom" twinchies is just beautiful. Love your little flowers.