Yes, my life is in transition. I am now getting used to life as a widow. What will this bring? Time will tell.

Thursday, August 20, 2009

Angels, Day and Night Sky and Handmade Embellishments




All right here today.

Digital Delights Sketch Challenge #4
That I just missed by this much, but I'm posting anyway.
You can find Sketch #5 up and ready to challenge you.


Little Maggie is just too cute to ignore. So here she is
using Sketch #4 from Digital Delights a monthly challenge.

Rosie Dee Week 48...Sun


This is an ATC that I made using stamps from ggdesigns (border), Rubber Stampede (sun) and the moon and stars are from Dollar Tree. This is colored using an assortment
of chalks, gel pen and markers and colored pencils. It was fun doing a RosieDee
challenge again, I haven't in awhile.

Do you use Acrylic Embillishments? I do and they can be expensive.
I recently ran across instructions on how to make your own.
It's easy, it's fun and it's inexpensive.
I posted how I made them on This Week with Jeanette.

Here are some that I made. If I'd been smart I would have used a
square instead of a circle. My circle cutting leaves a bit to be disired.

10 comments:

Cindy said...

Jeanette, this is just gorgeous! I'm sorry you missed challenge #4. Please do come back for #5 - can't wait to see what you do for it!

Thanks for visiting us at Delightful Sketches!

Stef H (Glitterbabe) said...

these are all fabulous! the article on the acrylic embellies is awesome! like you totally rock!

and i've got more mags if you want them.

hugs,

Vicki (basement stamper) said...

Jeanette, these are just gorgeous!! I love the images and colors!! HUGS

scrapnnMO said...

Oh my goodness Jeanette these cards are PERFECT! Love them! :)
♥Dawn♥

Karen said...

I just love your sun Jeanette! Thank you so much for joining us at Rosie-Dee's again X

Saskia said...

Thanks for joining us at Rosie-Dee's with your beautiful, sunny card!!

Greetings,
Saskia :)

Gez said...

Hi Jeanette. Brilliant ATC. Love your background.

Thanks for joining us this week on Rosie~Dee's challenge. Gez.

brenda said...

This is lovely Jeanette, your colour and shading is fabulous.

Thanks for joining us at Rpise dees this week.

B x

blackdragon said...

Love the atc... and i shall have ago at the acrylic embellies... thanks for the info... Thanks for joining us at RD's this week.
hugs lynx

Anonymous said...

Hello, as you can see this is my first post here.
I will be happy to get some help at the beginning.
Thanks in advance and good luck! :)