Yes, my life is in transition. I am now getting used to life as a widow. What will this bring? Time will tell.

Sunday, August 30, 2009

I've Finished Reading My Sunday Paper and Now it is Time for My News

is looking for two new members for their
Design Team. All of the information to apply is available
by using the link above.
I'm applying because I love working with digital images.

Speaking of digital images here is a card that I made
using both digital and stamping. This is being submitted
for the 3 Times A Charm challenge.
The silhouette is digi and the background is stamped multiple times using
the Ume Flower by CowTown Stamps. I really like how this turned out.
I love the Ume flower. It was sent to me by Laurel to use in designing a card
for her DT. I looked at that and thought "what am I going to do with this?"
Well, I've done lots with it. I've used it so many times. A versatile
little stamp to have. I also stamped it on black cs and embossed with
white embossing powder. Between two flowers is a swatch of tulle.

Don't forget that right here on Monday lots will be happening.

First, bright and early Monday morning the MyGrafico Challenge Blog DT will be starting
a whole week of fun, contests, challenges and give aways. We are not just giving away
one image....we are giving away a different set each day. So start your
Monday right here for the MyGrafico BLOG HOP
and I'll guide you on your way.

Later that morning I will be posting my challenge card for the Squigglefly Challenge.

Offline, I'll be putting the finishing touces on my NEW FEATURE 'Just Imagine'
that will be posted monthly on Show and Tell Cards and Scrap Pages.
Just to tease a bit, the Just Imagine will be about cotton balls.
That's right 'Just Imagine' what you can do with cotton balls.
Don't worry, I'll link you up on Tuesday, September 1.





6 comments:

Denise Clark said...

Jeanette, this is just gorgeous! Love the black and white and that touch of tulle! Perfect! The image is just wonderful!

Linda said...

I love this and it looks so good in black and white. That little flower is gorgeous and I think it would get used a lot by me too as it is so sweet.

Yogi said...

very nice. I'm not into digi prints. The silhouette is really nice though. The little flower is really pretty and nicely done as a background with the accents.

Holly said...

Wonderful card! Good luck on the DT! I applied too!

Stef H (Glitterbabe) said...

this is beautiful. i just love that BG flower and the way you made the paper. absolutely gorgeous.

boy it seems like there are tons of new things taking off next month. my head is spinning!

hugs,

Vicki (basement stamper) said...

WOW!! So gorgeous!! I love the black and white concept and this is just gorgeous!! TFS! HUGS