Yes, my life is in transition. I am now getting used to life as a widow. What will this bring? Time will tell.

Tuesday, August 11, 2009

Light & Bright....Dim & Dark



What do these two opposites have in common?
They are both digital images.

The Light & Bright Card is for the


I think this is such a cute image by Squigglefly. I thought
it fit the Fall theme quite nicely. I colored the mice with
colored pencil and the rest is colored with markers.
I like the bright green background. The flowers are
Prima with button centers.

There is quite a bit going on at Squigglefly.

August 14 - Digi Day at Squigglefly
Challenges, games, prizes and be the first to see the new images.

August 15 - Squigglefly SNR will begin new fun with

The place to mix and mingle with fans
of Squigglefly images.
Hosted by Holly

Squigglefly ongoing Rewards program

Now, for some Art on the Darkside

We were given this image for inspiration.
This is the first thing that came to mind.

'Please Don't Litter'

I added litter to the image. It is all the same clip art but
in different sizes. Uhm, it's a bit hard to see here.
I added the text in a matching gold.

I love doing these at both Art on the Darkside and Soartful challenges.
June gives us such wonderful images to inspire our creativity.
My problem is that I can't do more. I seem to be at a standstill
learning my Photoshop Elements program. Can someone lead
me in the direction of some easy to understand instructions.
I'd really appreciate it.

June has added a new web site Dezinaworld. She features prize
challenges and digital collage and images for sale.

6 comments:

Denise Clark said...

Love your cards. The first feels so light and fun. The second is SO artistic! Love it!

Thanks for telling me about June. I have visited her site and she gave me some great pointers to do collage cards!

Vicki (basement stamper) said...

WOW!! I love that fun SF image!! I have it too, but hasn't yet seen color!! :) The second creation is just a WOW!!! TFS!! HUGS

June said...

Hi my friend, i will be back to comment properly soon and please feel free to email me about photoshop too :) i am busy with children just now but will have time later
hugs June x

Holly said...

Really two quite different cards Jeanette! I think the little mouse card is super cute, and the fall colors work nicely on it! Your other card is really creative! Love your litter drawings!

Stef H (Glitterbabe) said...

oh you just made that SF image the best! and...

don't litter?????? now that's original! different. but i like it.

hugs,

June said...

Hi Jeanette, well i finally got back here lol. This is such a fun idea, so creative and a brilliant piece of work regardless of the photoshop probs. I love it :)
Thanks for joining in my friend and for saying such lovely things about my sites
hugs June x