Yes, my life is in transition. I am now getting used to life as a widow. What will this bring? Time will tell.

Thursday, August 27, 2009

Make your Chipboard S-T-R-E-T-C-H

This quick and easy technique is bound to save you some papercrafting $$$$.
See how I did this on This Week With Jeanette, HERE.

I'm also using this for Flutterby Weds Quote challenge.

I'm preparing for 2 Blog Hops in the very near future. First,
MyGrafico will be back online very soon and we are celebrating with
a Blog Hop and Blog Candy.

Also, I will be doing the Operation NICE Blog Hop on September 4.

The Veneer challenge scheduled for September 1 is
right around the corner. Visit ggdesigns to find out all about it.
There is information there on how to get your FREE veneer samples.

So stay tuned.

8 comments:

Denise Clark said...

Jeanette, you are so creative! This card is just wonderful and feels so artsy! How do you ever part with your cards? :) Love the neutral colors! The butterfly is terrific!

Vicki (basement stamper) said...

WOW!! This is just brilliant!! I love your gorgeous creation and you are a clever gal!! HUGS

Janine said...

Very pretty and I love all your seashells!!!

Michelle said...

Oh how cool! Love your butterfly! Great quote too - thanks so much for playing along with the FBW challenge this week!!

blackdragon said...

You have inspired me ..thank you.. and making chip board go further.. Great!!!!! tHANKS AGAIN.
Lynx

June said...

Oh wow that is a clever idea and tutorial my friend. I have a crafting forum creationsbyjj.com and would love to share that tip with them
hugs June xxx

One Creative Queen said...

It's always a good thing to make supplies go further - and I love this post! I've got your blog bookmarked now - so I'll visit often. :)

I received the free veneer you sent...and I can't thank you enough! You are extremely generous - I don't know how you're parting with all this great veneer. You're a better woman than I...who would be hoarding it. ;)

Thank you, thank you, thank you! I can't wait to create something awesome with it. The veneer carries your generous spirit with it - so I know the outcome will be special.

Keep inspiring - you're just amazing!

xx,
Katherine B

Nicola said...

Fabulous creation Jeanette, love your quote and dp and that butterfly is gorgeous. Thank you for playing along with us at Flutter By Wednesday.
Nicola -x-