Yes, my life is in transition. I am now getting used to life as a widow. What will this bring? Time will tell.

Monday, August 17, 2009

More Buzz at Squigglefly



This week's challenge at
'Sentiments'

Sentiments are some of the newest arrivals at Squigglefly along with
a lot of new images just added this weekend.
My inspiration for this card came from one that I saw in a
2008 issue of PaperCrafts Magazine. I loved the button
border and I thought it would work very nicely with
a sentiment only card. You can barely see the decorative
punches used in the corners but they are there. They are
backed with aluminum foil with the dull side up.

I hope you join us this week for the Squigglefly 'Sentiments' challenge.

In regard to the tutorial on Stamping on Veneer, HERE.
I just found a really colorful postcard to show you.

I stamped this in black permanent ink and colored with markers.
The cat stamp is from the wonderful collection of
I only have two of her stamps but I've used them
over and over. I'm so glad that I have them.
Miss Burch passed away on September 13, 2007.





8 comments:

Denise Clark said...

Jeanette, love all those buttons! Terrific creation! Love the black and white too! I'm going to check out your challenge!

Lori said...

Hi Jeanette- LOVE the black and white and all those buttons are so fun!!

Vicki (basement stamper) said...

OMG!! This rocks!! I love all those fun buttons!! Very cool!! HUGS

Janine said...

Beautiful Jeanette!!!

Martha said...

all wonderful cards.

Stef H (Glitterbabe) said...

your button card is to die for. i would have used 1 big pink button for the "1 in a million". but that's me.

your post card is stunning. great colors!

hugs,

Holly said...

Wow Jeanette, I love this! The all black and white and all the buttons is just so cool! Bet this will be heavy to mail, but it's really gorgeous!

Lynn said...

Wow! such a fantastic card! love the buttons and b & w. I may just have to try this challenge!

love your postcard with the stamped and colored images, too. the cats are soooo cool. so sorry to hear that the artist passed away.

Lynn (aka Mitzy 5000)