Yes, my life is in transition. I am now getting used to life as a widow. What will this bring? Time will tell.

Saturday, August 22, 2009

A New Challenge on the Block



My friend Stef aka Glitterbabe is hosting a new Challenge Blog at Squigglefly SNR, HERE. There will be a new challenge posted every week. You have plenty of time to play because this challenge has just been posted. Stop over and meet Stef. She is one fun and talented lady. You'll like her. Be sure to see her beautiful color challenge card.

This is my treat basket that I made for Jane's challenge at Cardmaker. This is a
fun weekly challenge hosted by the members of Cardmaker Swap Forum that
we do in rotation. These challenges are always fun and creative. There is
a new one posted each Monday.
To make my treat basket I cut out a large circle using a salad plate as
a pattern, cut it out and glued on a napkin. Napkins come in layers and
you want to separate the layers and use only the top sheet. I just used
glue stick. Using a thin strip of red extra sticky tape I trimmed
the basket using fuzzy fringe. I made a handle from some orange
ribbon. I didn't have any candy to fill it with so I just stuffed
it with more fuzzy fringe.
The cute decorations were sent to me as a RAK. What
perfect timing.

I just posted a new challenge at Use Your Paper Scraps. We are on Challenge #4 which is a Color challenge. You have plenty of time to join in. There are also some entries posted already. We have some very creative ladies in our group.

Very soon the Veneer challenge will be posted at ggdesigns. While you are waiting check out
the gorgeous veneer card made by Yogi. And, don't forget to send for your FREE samples of veneer. My address is HERE.

Let's be NICE


My friend Sara of Scrap Happie is hosting a blog hop in
support of Operation Nice.
I've signed up to be a part of it. You can too. Click on
Sara's link for all of the info. We will be doing lots of
NICE things during the blog hop.
More details coming soon.

Have a very happy Saturday.




13 comments:

Stef H (Glitterbabe) said...

what a fabulous basket! i'm telling ya, you amaze me! and thanks so much for the "plug". sure hope you'll join in!

hugs,

Holly said...

oh, that is so cute! Really a neat idea!

Dezinaworld said...

Ohhhh how Absolutely gorgeous this one is my friend !!! Berautiful work
hugs June x

Sara said...

how cool! I just love halloween- thanks for the inspiration and your support for operation nice :)

enjoy your sunday!

xoxo
sarabeth

cmoh said...

What a fun holiday piece. It would be great in a set hanging from a fireplace!

cmoh said...

What a fun holiday piece. It would be great in a set hanging from a fireplace!

cmoh said...

What a fun holiday piece. It would be great in a set hanging from a fireplace!

cmoh said...

What a fun holiday piece. It would be great in a set hanging from a fireplace!

cmoh said...

What a fun holiday piece. It would be great in a set hanging from a fireplace!

cmoh said...

What a fun holiday piece. It would be great in a set hanging from a fireplace!

cmoh said...

What a fun holiday piece. It would be great in a set hanging from a fireplace!

cmoh said...

What a fun holiday piece. It would be great in a set hanging from a fireplace!

Vicki (basement stamper) said...

Oh wow!! This is just a darling project jeanette!! I Really love your colors for this too!! Nice job!! HUGS