Yes, my life is in transition. I am now getting used to life as a widow. What will this bring? Time will tell.

Thursday, September 24, 2009

Blowing Bubbles



Challenge #20 at Squigglefly
is a sketch challenge using the sketch below by Rhonda.
I used the new image Bubba Fish.



While I was getting the link for the Squiggle Challenge Blog I found out some
big news. It seems Squigglefly is always coming up with new images for us.
Anyway October 28th is the big reveal of a new line of Teddy Bear digi stamps.
A sample picture is up so stop in a take a peek.


My Oodles of Doodles Stamps is offering Blog Candy. Fliss is celebrating
her launch of new stamps at Hobby Art Stamps.

There is a new Digi Stamp company Ildi Co. Digital Stamps and I've
been accepted as one of their guest designers for January. They also
have a group at SNR Card Universe. They have 2 challenges going
on there right now.

I've saved the best for last. My friend Stef is just full of surprises.
I knew she made beautiful cards but what I didn't know was.....
SHE CAN DRAW. Stef has a FREEBIE Daffodil image for you
Mine is already printed out and ready to color.
!!! Way to Go Stef !!!

4 comments:

Vicki (basement stamper) said...

TEEHEE!! Love that fun sentiment!! :) I'm using the same image for mine too!! Just haven't posted it yet!! Awesome coloring details Jeanette!! Hope you have a great day!! HUGS

Holly said...

What a great job on this sketch Jeanette! Love your sentiment!

Stef H (Glitterbabe) said...

what an adorable card! love that bubble background and thanks for the plug! you're a doll.

hugs,

Saxo Stamper said...

Hi Jeanette, oh cute, cute,

I loved the blog hop, bought my first ever digital download from Sqigglefly - they are adorable.

k x