Yes, my life is in transition. I am now getting used to life as a widow. What will this bring? Time will tell.

Sunday, September 13, 2009

Catching Up with Scrapbooking & Crafting Friends


Somehow the days just got away from me. All of a sudden
I'm behind in posting in the divisions that I'm in at
You should stop in...you'll
see lots of people that you know.

1st the Vintage Div
Theme 'Hair'


The image is a copy of a Degas print that I framed, all from Printmaster.

Digi/Hybrid Div
Theme 'Shoe'


This was also created in Printmaster with floral embellishments.

ATC Div
Theme 'Dress'
This is from the cutest digi stamp set at MyGrafico called Best Friends Stickies set.
This is done with colored pencil and chalk ink. I think they got a little
sunburned showing off their new dresses.

Stampers Div
Theme 'Four'

Yes, I still love to stamp. This is a stamp that I received from
one of the ladies that requested a veneer sample for the challenge at
ggdesigns (thru September). I love her quirkiness. I thought she fit
with the Wild 4 You theme of this card.

5 comments:

Holly said...

All of these are very cool Jeanette! I like your take on each theme. You are really good at manipulating things in printmaster!

Stef H (Glitterbabe) said...

holy crap! had to get that in there!

these are all fabulous. i soooo need to get my new computer so i can play with my printmaster. the pictures that my version has are way to childish. ugh!

hugs,

Crissy Armstrong said...

You have some awesome art projects here! I esp. love the "wild 4 you" card. Really great!

Jennifer said...

VERY nice! Totally different yet equally awesome!

Vicki (basement stamper) said...

Holy cow girl!! You've got so many things going on here girl!! WOWZER!! I love all the projects you do...you're very clever designer!! HUGS