Yes, my life is in transition. I am now getting used to life as a widow. What will this bring? Time will tell.

Thursday, September 17, 2009

Day 2 of Squigglefly Sneak Peek


Here is Mudzie again with another sneak peek.

For this card I used another NEW image by Crissy Armstrong
our new artist at Squigglefly.
It is called "Daddy Lion". I just love these images and
I will have another sneak peek for you tomorrow.

Tomorrow is also our Blog Hop beginning at 6:00 a.m. Eastern time.
I will have all of the blog hop details for you here tomorrow.
Don't forget, you might win a HUGE Grand Prize.

I think this card suits Denise's Pick 3 color challenge at Stamping Vacation.
She had 6 gorgeous Fall colors for us to choose from.
Denise always welcomes new players. So pay a visit to her
challenge blog. Even if you don't play, you might learn
a fun new technique. I know that I have.


5 comments:

Denise Clark said...

Jeanette, these are both such fun cards! Love the moose and the lion with his cubs. Adorable! Yep, I think you made the PICK 3Challenge! Great job!

Holly said...

Wonderful cards Jeanette! You've been quite the busy crafter these days! Your shading on the background of the Mudzie card is perfect, and I love how you made the lion family look like they're hanging out in the jungle!

Vicki (basement stamper) said...

These are both such adorable creations Jeanette!! Aren't those lions just the sweetest!! :) HUGS

Danni said...

Very nice cards!

Stef H (Glitterbabe) said...

oh i just love those lions! and those leaves and background are super fabulous!

HUGS,