Yes, my life is in transition. I am now getting used to life as a widow. What will this bring? Time will tell.

Monday, September 14, 2009

Everything That You Need for Digi.....



I don't often post the challenges for these two companies together....today is the exception. That's because I think between these two companies you will be able to fill all of your needs for digital stamping and scrapbooking. Squigglefly has a huge inventory of digital stamps. They are even carrying sentiment stamps now. And STAY TUNED because a BIG EVENT will be happening on September 19. And, if you want more FUN....see Stef at Squigglefly SNR for her weekly color challenge. You just might get a GOLD STAR. More fun can be had here.....

Create a 5 x 5 Card, using Moss Green as a base
and NO embellishments.

I've used the 'Gone Fishin' image.

At MyGrafico you can find many Digital Stamp Sets, Clip Art Sets and Designer
Papers. MyGrafico also has a community where you can exchange
ideas and ask questions. They also have a challenge blog

This week's challenge is a Recipe Challenge, 1.2.3.
1 Image 2 Designer Papers 3 Embellishments
I used an image from the Autumn Elements Set
which is also being given away.

My card is made by doing paper piecing on the pumpkin and the basket.
I printed out my image twice. One to be used as a pattern for the piecing.
I used a fall themed designer paper for the piecing on the pumpkin and another
paper for the background. I stamped the basket weave using
a ggdesigns stamp. Three Fall flowers are my embellishments.

Beginning in October the MyGrafico Design Team is going to be
divided. Team A will post a challenge on Mondays and
Team B will post a challenge on Wednesdays. I will be on Team B.

12 comments:

Jennifer said...

LOVE them both!!!!

Vicki (basement stamper) said...

Oh wowzer!!! These are soooo gorgeous!! I just love that fun fishing boy image, you've colored it beautifully Jeanette!! I also love the fun colors on your other creation!! :) HUGS

Stef H (Glitterbabe) said...

2 more fabulous waters creations! love em both. but that squigglefly fisher-boy is just toooooo darling.

hugs,

Martha said...

both are amazing, great job.

raindropecho said...

Great job with both of them - just adorable!

Lana said...

2 great cards with some fab paper piercing
hugs
Lana x

Holly said...

Both cards are nice Jeanette. The little fisherman is a cutie pie and a great image choice when you can't use embellishments! Love your paper piecing on the second card.

Melissa Craig said...

Oh wow Jeannette your cards are stunning. The MyG Fall card is simply stunning.

Danni said...

Wonderful cards!!

Mary said...

Love the paper piecing -

Stephanie said...

love the paper piecing and flowers - great fall card!!

Denise Clark said...

Hubby and boys love your fishing card Jeanette!

I love that all card! Just gorgeous! Fall is certainly coming to Iowa. The temps are lowering and the trees are shedding their leaves.