Yes, my life is in transition. I am now getting used to life as a widow. What will this bring? Time will tell.

Monday, September 28, 2009

In Glorious Black and White



Black & White



Kim said "no color", but I added just a bit of red for the swan's bill.
Black swans have red bills. These are the most gorgeous creatures.
When I lived in Reno, we had a neighbor that had two black swans.
They had a kiddie swimming pool for their pond. The Truckee
River ran by our subdivision and every once in awhile I'd see
the swans bobbing along in the river. Here, when we
drive into town I see swans in several of the ponds along
the highway. Do you have beautiful swans floating
in your pond by Walmart, Lowes or the bank?

Today, at Squigglefly, the new SHY BEAR COLLECTION
is available for purchase. They are so sweet. I made this card
using black and white only. I like it!

My friend Stef, Glitterbabe Greetings, has been immortalized in a digi stamp.
The 'Shady Lady' image is by Squigglefly. Stef has a card made
on her blog. Here is a snippet of the image.


Yep, that's our Stef. She is the life of the party.

6 comments:

Vicki (basement stamper) said...

Oh so beautiful hun!! I never would've thought to do this with that image...you clever gal!! Nice take on the sketch and they sure do have some awesome new images...don't they?!!

Saxo Stamper said...

Love working in black and white, this is just stunning Jeanette

k x

Stef H (Glitterbabe) said...

you ALWAYS make me smile! and i learn so much from you! these are all fabulous!

hugs,

Patricia St Martin said...

Love your card Jeanette. Stef is so funny. I also love those bears so cute. I found the bear hiding hear....

Holly said...

Jeanette, I just love your swan card. So creative and all the pearls are magnificent. Those black swans are pretty, but they're also pretty mean! We had one chase after us when we got too close in our boat once.

I like your shy bear card too. The corner flourishes are a nice touch.

Janine said...

Black and white-- my fav... This is so pretty!