Yes, my life is in transition. I am now getting used to life as a widow. What will this bring? Time will tell.

Tuesday, September 29, 2009

In Transition


is in the process of dividing the DT into Team A and Team B.
Starting in October you will have 2 challenges a week.
Monday a color challenge
Wednesday a sketch challenge.
And, now to thoroughly confuse you I am posting
this sketch challenge on Tuesday. That is because
we are linking up to designer Melissa and her

This is Melissa's sketch
And, here is my card using MyGrafico Colorful Fall FREEBIE mini kit.

Be sure to send your entry to both challenge sites this week.
MyGrafico and Tuesday Morning Sketches are both giving prizes.
Double your pleasure...Double your fun.

At Scrapbooking and Crafting Friends Use Your Paper Scraps Group,
I have a Challenge 'Family' and a Quickie Contest
'Celebrate World Card Day Oct 3rd' in progress now.
Stop in and have some fun with us.




11 comments:

Melissa Craig said...

Super cute Jeanette! I really like how you used the images for the panels.

Lana said...

A great card Jeanette so warm and rich!
Hugs
Lana x

Denise Clark said...

Terrific card, Jeanette! Love that tree. The swirls and the dots around it are so unique!

Stef H (Glitterbabe) said...

oh this is sooooo pretty. so very fall. i just love it.

hugs,

Janine said...

Nicely done Jeanette!! And no my husband and I were married at 29..
After 4 months of dating! AND we met on a blind date as well.

Have a great day!!

Martha said...

jeanette you did an amazing job.

Holly said...

cool sketch, and I just love the colors you used Jeanette!

June said...

What an absolute beauty Jeanette !!! Love this sunny autumn card
pop by my arty retreat blog there is something for you there
http://junesartyretreat.blogspot.com/
hugs June xx

Jennifer said...

I almost forgot about the Freebie!!!! I have to still post it on my blog! Great take with the Freebie! :)

Vicki (basement stamper) said...

Hi Jeanette!! What a gorgeous Fall creation!! I lurves it!! :) TFS!! HUGS

Anne said...

What a lovely autumnal card, very nice!