Yes, my life is in transition. I am now getting used to life as a widow. What will this bring? Time will tell.

Monday, September 21, 2009

It's MyGrafico Monday and a Surprise


Theme - Retirement

I used an image from the set Funky Summer Flamingos by Clip Art & Scraps
at MyGrafico.
Ahhhhh! Retirement. Shear Bliss.

I have a surprise for you this morning.
We just finished up a challenge at Use Your Paper Scraps
with the theme No White After Labor Day.
Here is the beautiful WINNING card by Vicki - vdutcher.


Isn't it beautiful. Thanks Vicki.
Vicki has a weekly color challenge here each Wednesday.

I'll be posting a new challenge on Use Your Paper Scraps a bit later today.
You are invited to join in the fun.

ggdesigns has just posted some wonderful new entries for
the Veneer Challenge. OMG! how creative they are.

I think you might also enjoy taking a peek at the very creative
entries at the Soartful challenge. This is the inspiration photo.
Does it inspire you to join in the challenge?

Soartful challenge

June has just posted some wonderful images titled Amour.
They are lovely vintage photos available FREE.

9 comments:

Jennifer said...

I see you have been busy again! Lovely creations! Truly wonderful!!!!

Stef H (Glitterbabe) said...

oh i love that retirement sentiment! and that flamingo!

kudos to vicki on her beautiful card.

i did something with the tree. i'll email it to you because i won't get around to posting it - at least for this week.

hugs,

Martha said...

its a wonderful retirement card, you did awesome ;)

Lana said...

Great job with this set Jeanette and that paper is awesome
Hugs
Lana x

Holly said...

Well I can only imagine the bliss of not having to work, but I love your card. thanks to for sharing Vicki's beautiful creation!

Danni said...

Love your card...so wonderful!

Stephanie said...

great cards!

Vicki (basement stamper) said...

WOW!! These are both just totally GORGEOUS Jeanette!! I love them both!! HUGS

Elizabeth Golden said...

Can I ask a favor? will you make it so we can right click on the soartful images to make them larger. These tiny images get distorted so easily. Thanks!