Yes, my life is in transition. I am now getting used to life as a widow. What will this bring? Time will tell.

Wednesday, September 30, 2009

Just Playing Around



This ATC is for:

Digital Tuesday, Heart to Heart

I found the Joker digital image and went on from there. I don't
know what made me think of doing this crayon background. But I remember
doing it in grade school. I got out my crayons and colored splotches of color
on my ATC background piece. Went over it all with black crayon and then
scratched doodles thru the black. Uhm.....I think that is playful.
The rest of the coloring is done with gel pen. I also added bag netting and gems.
The three blue gems are juggling balls, if you squint, that is.

I did this for the Small World of Inchies & Twinchies, Circles.
I saw this cute circle face stamp when I was doing a burst of
organizing the other day. I stamped the image 3 times on golden
beige card stock in black. I cut out the circles and arranged them
on a scrap left from stamping them. Distressed it a little with black and then
added the title strip and a couple of stars.
Nancy is feeling the frustration of hosting a challenge and not
getting many players. This is a really fun blog and Nancy is
very nice. I hope you visit and have fun making inchies.

If you'd like to ease my frustration with hosting challenges, visit me at

14 comments:

Stef H (Glitterbabe) said...

wow! you are soooo creative! i love that crayon background and i jut love the circle faces! wow!

hugs,

Yogi said...

nice. I haven't done one of those crayon/black backgrounds in a while. Think I'll play with one this weekend. And I can see the juggling balls... BIG GRIN

Holly said...

Jeanette, it looks like you had a fun time playing. I love your joker card and I definitely see the juggling balls!

Suzie said...

This is great, love the joker and background. Thank you for joining us at Digital Tuesday. Suzie x

Vicki (basement stamper) said...

These are some really awesome projects lady!! You always have the most unique images!! Love this!! HUGS

** Irene ** said...

Hello Jeanette

Thank you so much for visiting my blog and leaving me such a kind comment. I really appreciate this.

I've been having a mooch around your blog and your artwork is amazing.

luv
irene
xxxx

Denise Clark said...

Jeanette, you are so artistic! Love this!

I'm glad to be back visiting. Does my heart good.

Jubal...uses Crest! LOL

Kris Dickinson said...

Very creative and fun!

LiveArt said...

Such fun, creative pieces!!

Linda

coldwaters2 said...

Fabulous work of art very creative and quite inspirational thank you so much for joining us at Digital Tuesday this week.

Hugs
Lorraine x

Cat said...

Wow! I haven't done a crayon scratch project in ages! You really did a great job on this!

Maria Matter said...

oh what a fabulous background Jeanette! These are wonderful and creative...excellent work!!!
I'm glad you came to play along with us at Digital Tue!!
Blessings, Maria

missy k said...

Hi

Great circles.... I love the stamp... its so unusual. I have only just done my twinchie, luckily for me it was a two weeker!

Karen

Nancy Dooren aka Nans said...

I love your circles!!! Great stamp you used!