Yes, my life is in transition. I am now getting used to life as a widow. What will this bring? Time will tell.

Tuesday, September 22, 2009

Teddy Bear Picnic


This card is for the new challenge at
Colors: Yellow, Lilac, Cocoa
Cuddles the Teddy Bear is a freebie

This color combo didn't thrill me at first. But when I started on the card
it all began to come together. I like the color combo after all.

Etsy Shop

Yesterday I spent some time cataloging some of my new stamps. For the longest
time I've had the orders that I rec'd thrown in a drawer in the original package.
I got out my package with the most stamps in it and starting organizing
away. Wow, that made me feel good. On to the next package today.



2 comments:

Vicki (basement stamper) said...

Oh my!! What an adorable image!! Love the purple color of course!! ;) TFS! HUGS

Holly said...

Sweet card!