Yes, my life is in transition. I am now getting used to life as a widow. What will this bring? Time will tell.

Saturday, September 26, 2009

Wedding Album Pages


My friend Sheri, Smiles for Everyone, is making wedding photo albums to send to her daughter.
The brand new Bride will be adding the personal photos taken at the wedding. Sheri had asked
some of her friends to help her out in making the pages. There were 6 of us that responded. Terrie, Jane, Margaret, Mel, Diane and Me.

I sent Sheri 5 pages but I seem to have lost one of them. Here are the four that I have on file.


This is a pocket page.


3 comments:

Stef H (Glitterbabe) said...

WOW!

WOW!

like WOW!

hugs,

Jane said...

Jeanette... Your pages are beautiful. Sheri will love them all and so will her daughter. You did such a wonderful job on these.
Hugs,
Jane

Vicki (basement stamper) said...

Holy cow lady!! These are so stunning!! It has such a beautiful Victorian feel and it's so elegant!! Hope you're doing well hun!! HUGS