Yes, my life is in transition. I am now getting used to life as a widow. What will this bring? Time will tell.

Saturday, September 19, 2009

Who Hoo....We have a Blog Hop Winner......


This is from Crissy

I got the winner for the Blog hop prize here!
She was on Vicki Parson's blog, and her name is Mary C.
She said, "What wonderful cards you created! I love them all, though the turkey is my favorite. I can't wait to see what else is released tomorrow".

Congratulations Mary C.
Please email Crissy at crissy.armstong@sympatico.ca
and make arrangements to receive your images.

But, wait the fun isn't over....
All of the new images are available for download at Squigglefly.
Still more to come....
tonight between 8 p.m. and 10 p.m. eastern
is Digi Day at Squigglefly SNR.

This beautiful Live Oak with Spanish Moss is my FIRST
Inspirational photo for the Soartful Challenge.
I've played along with lots of the wonderful inspirational photos that
June has left in the past. But, now, it is my pleasure to HOST the
Soartful Challenge every Saturday.
You are free to save and use this image if you like.
Use it just for inspiration or use it to stamp on, re-color, collage or digi.
The object is just to be Soartful.



2 comments:

Vicki (basement stamper) said...

Hello Jeanette!! :) Boy what a gorgeous tree!! I just love those types!! Such character!! I would love to go enjoy the outdoors today!! I'm "puppy sitting" this weekend...so that might be good!! LOL!! Have a fabulous day my friend!! HUGS

Holly said...

Wow, that really is a beautiful tree! Looking forward to seeing what you do with it!