Yes, my life is in transition. I am now getting used to life as a widow. What will this bring? Time will tell.

Friday, November 20, 2009

In Living Color




Red, Gold, Green

I really like this stamp and it was only $2 at Big Lots.
I heat embossed with gold and colored with watercolor. To
do the watercolors...I touched my wet brush to a marker.
The finishing touch was a spray of gold thread.

Use any color
Sparkle
Open theme
Purple, White, Gold or Silver

The image is digital from my software program. The butterfly and flower have
crystal glitter in clear and purple. This is the last scrap of my fun lame' leaf
ribbon...Darn! and crystal gems. The base card is lavender that I smudged
with lilac (I think).

And, before I forget, again, Squigglefly has a DT call going on now.
You will find all of the information HERE.
If you like working with digital images you'll like being
a part of the Squigglefly team.
Give it a try.

For those of you that change your blog backgrounds.....here is a
place to go that I haven't seen listed yet...Scrappin' Blogs.

12 comments:

msfreida said...

OH Jeanette, these are FABULOUS! Don't cha just LOVE Big Lots's treasures??? The gold thread is the PERFECT accent for this one! I just LOVE the flower and the butterfly in the second one! Colors are FABULOUS! I haven't seen this leaf ribbon in gold lame'...SOOO GORGEOUS! :)

Hugs~

Janine said...

Nicely done Jeanette!! I love watercoloring... Such a nice effect!!
Have a lovely weekend.

Stef H (Glitterbabe) said...

how stunning - both of them.

what software program are you using if i might ask?

love those flowers.

hugs,

Holly said...

These are both so beautiful Jeanette! I love the gold fibers on the first card. Your second card is colored beautifully and the shimmer is just magnificent!

melody said...

gorgeous cards chickie! lovin those images...so scrumptious! and your coloring ..is yummy!

Vicki (basement stamper) said...

WOWZER!! These are sooo gorgeous hun!! I just adore your precious images and sparkly colors!! HUGS

Danni said...

Wonderful cards but I really like the flutter by one! Gorgeous! Thanks for playing along with my flutter by challenge!

Kris said...

the butterfly is so beautfiul!!! i love the colors around it... Thanks for playing with us at Flutter by! hugs, Kris

Avril Ann said...

Beautiful cards Jeanette, love the bargain image....good luck with your challenges, and thank you for joining us at TT. Hugs Avril xxx

Ellie said...

Gorgeous card, Jeanette. I love your images.

Maria Matter said...

these are lovely Jeanette!!!
love the special little touches you've added to each...the gold and the backing on your purple card with the pretty silver vine!
fabby job on both!!!
Thank you for playing along with us at Digital Tuesday!!!
Blessings, Maria

Michelle said...

Lovely Jeanette
A great entry for the Tuesday Taggers challenge this week. Thanks for playing along with us.
x Michelle