Yes, my life is in transition. I am now getting used to life as a widow. What will this bring? Time will tell.

Sunday, November 29, 2009

It's a Lovely Day in the Neighborhood

We are supposed to have about 70 degree temps today.
A perfect temperature for gardening. The ground will be just
right for planting after the soaking rains a couple days ago.
I have a flat of multi colored pansies and some rust colored mums
to put in the ground. It is looking pretty bare in the front since
I cut back the elephant ears and cannas. I still have to dig
and divide the cannas. Along the hiway here there is a beautiful
stand of cannas. They grow unattended along a small creek.

Circles
Both of these stamps are from Inka. Darn them for stop selling stamps.
I heat embossed both images. My original intention was to color
in the butterfly but decided less was more in this case.
My dp is from a small scrap pack that I got at the 99c store
in LA. I wasn't really sure what I was getting but I wasn't
disappointed. I bought the only one they had left. Wish there
would have been more.

Dance

Doing the Jiggy Dance.

Since I had just finished a vintage look dance project, I decided
to do something completely different. You must admit these guys
are different. I created this in Printmaster. I meant to do a
border but I forgot.

Where's my gloves, where's my trowel?


5 comments:

Stef H (Glitterbabe) said...

i love the butterfly and i also love the dancers. you are the queen of printmaster!

hugs,

Dezinaworld said...

Hi Jeanette, i love the jiggy dance and the beautiful butterfly card, great makes my friend. Its winter and cold here in the UK and also rain and floods ... think i will come over there instead lol
Hugs June xxx

Danni said...

How fun!! The butterfly is nice...thanks for playing along with my flutter by challenge!

Kris said...

Such a beautiful butterfly!!! thank you for joing us at Flutter by! hugs, Kris

cmoh said...

The dancers are so bright and happy...I love them!

Thanks for taking the challenge!