Yes, my life is in transition. I am now getting used to life as a widow. What will this bring? Time will tell.

Wednesday, November 25, 2009

Jazzy Dotti





We were given our choice of a cute Dotti Stamp from
MyGrafico to use for this challenge.

My Dottie is floating on a cloud.

There are 2 MyGrafico challenges each week.
Enter either one to be in the drawing for this cute
set. Mondays is the color sketch, here. Oops,
this week it's a recipe challenge.
You might win this
Dottie Stamp Set by Clip Art & Scrap

Now for All That Jazz
Ladies & Gentlemen

My handsome couple are doing the two step around the
dance floor.

Do you remember the movie "All That Jazz"? That is when I first
discovered Bob Fosse. I love his style. On one visit to LA, to see my
daughter, she got us tickets to see "Chicago" with Jasmine Guy
in the lead. It was wonderful. I was really skeptical when the movie
came out but I've seen it several times and love it more each time.

Are you ready for Thanksgiving? I am!


5 comments:

Stef H (Glitterbabe) said...

these are great - as always. i just love the 2-step card. and i definitely remember the play & the movie. ahhhh, those were the days.....

a very happy thanksgiving to you & yours.

hugs,

Vicki (basement stamper) said...

Hi Jeanette!! :) What really sweet creations!! Love that adorable angel with the puffy clouds!! Too cute!! Wanted to stop by and wish you a wonderful Thanksgiving my friend!! HUGS

Martha said...

wonderful card Jeanette, great job.

Danni said...

How fun!!

Gro said...

Hi! You won this challenge at Art Pieces, but we haven't sent your prize yet. I need your address, can you please send it to atcweekly@gmail.com?
Hope to see you at Art Pieces again!

Hugs, Gro