Yes, my life is in transition. I am now getting used to life as a widow. What will this bring? Time will tell.

Monday, November 16, 2009

My Door is Always Open


So won't you step in and visit.

Thank You
Colors...Blue, Brown and Yellow

I colored this with my chalks. I kind of like the smudgy look.

Here are a couple finished items from my watercolor practice
page that I did yesterday.



The pink and yellow really came to life on a background of gold.

Have you visited Vicki's Saturday Spotlight Challenge?
This week the challenge is 'Create a Masterboard'
Are you like me....and not really know what a masterboard is....
then visit her tutorial here.
When you've tried your hand at creating a masterboard
visit Saturday Spotlight and join in the challenge.

10 comments:

Stef H (Glitterbabe) said...

the chalking is soooooo soft and inviting. maybe someday i'll be knocking on your door!!!

the butterflies are awesome! be sure to join in the flutterby wed. with one of these beauties.

hugs,

Vicki (basement stamper) said...

Love BOTH of these creations Jeanette!! The butterflies are just gorgeous!! TFS! HUGS

Vicki (basement stamper) said...

TEE!! Thanks for your plug about Saturday Spotlight hun!!...hope you can join!! :)

Janine said...

Just beautiful Jeanette!!

treesawardincrafts said...

I like the soft colouring of the chalk too, it is like the door front has caught the last of the days rays as the sun sets. I love the watercolour butterflies too. The Yellow one (#3) probably looks better in real life. I suppose I shouldn't say that. It's only my opinion, not meant to offend.

Holly said...

oh Jeanette, your chalk coloring is wonderful on this! I just love it! Your butterflies are gorgeous.

stampinlynn said...

Love the butterflies your blog rocks tfs

Ana Garcia said...

beautifull!!!

hello! i nominated you for the kreativ blogger award, http://anaggarciam.blogspot.com/2009/11/kreativ-blogger-award.html

Kristie said...

Your card is so pretty!!

bumblebee creations said...

what a super duper card!!!!! So inviting!