Yes, my life is in transition. I am now getting used to life as a widow. What will this bring? Time will tell.

Thursday, November 19, 2009

Shadows



Shadows

When I saw this challenge I immediately thought of this picture of my
daughter Susan. She took this picture of her shadow while on
a trip to Death Valley. I altered it a bit for the challenge.

I've been visiting so many wonderful artists through my
Soartful Challenges blog. Peggy recently had a give away and
I won this beautiful shadow box created by her.
Find Peggy on Peggy's Mixed Up Art



I love this beautiful piece. It sits prominently on my desk.
Thank you again Peggy.

This isn't shadowy at all.....it's an award given to me by

I will tell you 7 things about myself but I can't
choose 7 recipients out of all the wonderful blogs
that I visit.

1. I love to create whether by stamping or digi.
2. I think I have a paper fetish....love paper.
3. I keep toying with the thought of getting a set of Copics.
4. I love working with chalks.
5. I'm so happy living near the beach.
6. I wish my thumb was a bit greener.
7. My husband, Lorne, spoils me rotten.

Enjoy.

4 comments:

msfreida said...

WOW! LOVE what you did with your daughter's shadow! How AMAZING! The photo and the layout is sooo artistic!
Congrats on winning the shadow box! It is SOOO GORGEOUS! You're a lucky gal!

Hugs~

Stef H (Glitterbabe) said...

oh my word! what an awesome picture! love it!!!

hugs,

Vicki (basement stamper) said...

WOWZER!! Such beautiful pieces of art once again my friend!! LOVE that shadow photo too!! Very cool! You always have such an eye for details!!

Gry-Heidi said...

Wow, fab shadows-atc! Really beautiful !!
Thanks for joining the Art Pieces-challenge :)

Hugs, Gry-Heidi