When I saw this challenge I immediately thought of this picture of my
daughter Susan. She took this picture of her shadow while on
a trip to Death Valley. I altered it a bit for the challenge.
I've been visiting so many wonderful artists through my
Soartful Challenges blog. Peggy recently had a give away and
I won this beautiful shadow box created by her.
Find Peggy on Peggy's Mixed Up Art
I love this beautiful piece. It sits prominently on my desk.
Thank you again Peggy.
This isn't shadowy at all.....it's an award given to me by
I will tell you 7 things about myself but I can't
choose 7 recipients out of all the wonderful blogs
that I visit.
1. I love to create whether by stamping or digi.
2. I think I have a paper fetish....love paper.
3. I keep toying with the thought of getting a set of Copics.
4. I love working with chalks.
5. I'm so happy living near the beach.
6. I wish my thumb was a bit greener.
7. My husband, Lorne, spoils me rotten.