Yes, my life is in transition. I am now getting used to life as a widow. What will this bring? Time will tell.

Monday, November 23, 2009

Sing a Song of Christmas


The challenges that I completed today all have a Christmas Theme

Round with non-traditional colors
Christmas Carol or Christmas Song Title

I used this Squigglefly Christmas wreath and colored it with pink, lavender
and purple. The gray is really silver gel pen and silver glitter. This wreath
was easy to use for the round shape required.
My song title for All Sorts is "It's Beginning to Look a Lot Like
Christmas".

This is my last sample for the Squigglefly DT. I will really miss the
fun that I had being on the team. But, I know how to stay in touch
and you can bet that I will.
Have you been to Squigglefly yet to see all of the
new images released?

Christmas Song

They provided this cute image for the challenge

Mine will probably be one of many "Frosty the Snowman" cards entered.
But, the song title just fits so well. This darling bear is one of many that
you can get at Ildi Co. He is drawn with such cute expressions.

Telephone

I know I make calls to my family on Christmas day.
I chose the song title "Twelve Days of Christmas" for
my telephone challenge.


Everything was created in Printmaster. I arranged 4 images to make
my picture and then added the text.

This morning I have a busy morning of running errands.
Our first stop is going to be Lowe's so my DH can
finish up my bathroom redo. It's looking good.

7 comments:

Jennifer said...

You've been busy! Everything looks great!

Stef H (Glitterbabe) said...

these are awesome. i just love what you did with 4 calling birds and i absolutely love the sentiment the dog is saying to frosty. too funny!

thank you for your wonderful work on the squigglefly dt. you will be missed - alot.

hugs,

Vicki (basement stamper) said...

HI Jeanette!! I think your creation for the the SFC is awesome!! I just LOVE those colors together and your Ildi Co. card is sooo sweet!! Love those images and I love your last Christmas card with the touches of red!! Very cool designs!! I will always be around checking you out!! :) HUGS

brenda said...

Hello Jeanette

What great makes, all so different.

Thanks for joining in the fun at Allsorts this week and good luck with the draw.

B x

Holly said...

oh my gosh, I love your four calling birds! I've enjoyed getting to know you through your design team work with Squigglelfy, but I'm still gonna be stalking your blog seeing your wonderful work!
I love your purple and pink wreath - so imaginative and colorful!

Jules said...

Hi Jeanette

What a great post - it carries so many lovely creations.

You have certainly been very busy!!

Love what you have made and really inspired by your Four Calling Birds. Great idea.

Thank you for joining in the fun at Allsorts this week.

Love Jules xx

Nancy said...

Hi Jeanette
Thank you so much for playing in the Telephone Challenge at One Powerful Hour - I love your Calling Birds, the idea came together so well!! Wonderful work!! I too call my Dad on every holiday, other times too, but the holidays are always special.