Yes, my life is in transition. I am now getting used to life as a widow. What will this bring? Time will tell.

Saturday, December 19, 2009

2nd Post of the Day

Jolly Old St. Nick
Christmas
Christmas Tree

The green paper came with the Christmas tree on it. I had lost that
paper for awhile but ta da found it. The rest of the images are from
Printmaster. I cropped St. Nick from another image which also used a Christmas Tree
but I like my Christmas paper better. To do the sentiment I used the format font feature
Calligraphy then added a texture and toned down the
color just a bit. There is a black border then all is put on the
colorful red and green background paper.
Ho Ho Ho

5 comments:

Stef H (Glitterbabe) said...

awesome!

Anonymous said...

Can anyone recommend the top Script Deployment system for a small IT service company like mine? Does anyone use Kaseya.com or GFI.com? How do they compare to these guys I found recently: N-able N-central remote control
? What is your best take in cost vs performance among those three? I need a good advice please... Thanks in advance!

Avril Ann said...

Such a fab Santa Card, Love it, thank you so much for joining us at Tuesday Taggers, this week. Hugs Avril xxx

Yogi said...

nice card
PS are you posting the one you did for gg designs?? it's beautiful. Love those curls you scavenged. Is that a paper flower or a metal flower??

Julia said...

I enlarged the card! Its so beautiful and original!