Yes, my life is in transition. I am now getting used to life as a widow. What will this bring? Time will tell.

Saturday, December 26, 2009

Bright & Cheery


Christmas Day we had drizzles for the whole
day. But, it was very warm so we were able
to open the house up a bit.
Fresh air coming in, the sound of rain on the roof and
a golden turkey in the oven.
What could be better.
Can't think of much of anything except
seeing my family around the Christmas dinner table.
We are so scattered around the U.S. that we
couldn't get together this year.

My overall cheery mood inspired the following
pieces...this one is for

Inspiration Photo
(bottom corner of art piece)

The photo inspired my color choices.

All additional images are from Printmaster.

This is Home Sweet Home


This could be South Beach in Miami. Remember the
pretty pastels of the TV show Miami Vice. Uhm,
Don Johnson is kind of pretty too.

Again, all images are from Printmaster.

Relax and Enjoy
has been posted this a.m.

!!! Happy New Year !!!

8 comments:

indybev said...

A tropical home sweet home! This is so reminiscent of the pastel colors of the homes in Miami, where I lived for a time before I married. I'm so glad you found time to join our challenge this week! Thank you!

Taluula said...

I've never been to Miami but I can now envisage the pastel colours of the houses. This is a lovely home sweet home.

Thanks for joining in our challenge.

Stef H (Glitterbabe) said...

oh these are fabulous. and can you believe don johnson is now 61!!!! but i'll just bet he's still pretty!

hugs,

Hazel said...

Just enjoying a look around your lovely blog. You left me a comment about Use Your Paper Scraps group, but I can't find the link - would be grateful if you could point me in the right direction x

Cheryl said...

wow really love this amazing detail love it thanks so much for joining us at incy desings this week love cheryl xxxxxxxx

Ozstuff said...

I have never been to Miami but I have seen the pastel coloured buildings in many a TV show and documentary. Your picture is beautiful - tropically inviting in fact! Lovely artwork.

Effie said...

Love your Miami Home Sweet Home..........I spent a week in South Beach....beautiful place

Heather "Hev" said...

This is gorgeous!!! You have represented the colours fabulously :)

Thank you for joining us at Incy Wincy Designs Challenge this fortnight :)

Happy New Year