Yes, my life is in transition. I am now getting used to life as a widow. What will this bring? Time will tell.

Tuesday, December 29, 2009

A Few Small Things


You are lucky I didn't title this post "It's a Small Small World".
We just watched a tape of "Samantha Brown's Christmas at Disney World".
What a fun show. The Disney people sure know how to decorate for
Christmas. One of the things they show is the Small World ride
and of course that tune is running through my mind.
Ooops, yours too now.

Lucky Signs
Use Least Favorite Color
(Mine is Blue)
Happy New Year

I used a combination of stamps and cut outs for this ATC.

This tag is for a new challenge that I found roaming from
link to link.
Use Leftover Letter Stickers

My tag started with a bright green scrap of card stock and I
just rummaged through my stuff and pulled out everything
that went with bright green. I put my letters in ABC order and
I was missing some (leftovers, ya know) but after it was
all finished you really can't tell. The green flowers are from
a lei from the $1 Store.

I like this new challenge it blends right in with
UYPS is on Holiday Hiatus right now but will
be back with tips, ideas and challenges on Jan 4, 2010.
Maybe I'll see you there.

My daughter's blog

Grab a cup of coffee and visit her blog. Susan
and Will just returned from Christmas at Yosemite.
They both took lots of beautiful pictures.

Susan and Will with their new friend
Frosty.

4 comments:

Diane said...

Wonderful pieces! Diane

herminesplace said...

Wonderful pieces!

Stef H (Glitterbabe) said...

the time piece is very appropriate but that tag is just fabulous! i love the fru-fru of it! and susan & will look great. boy, that frosty sure gets around!!!

thank you for your thoughts & prayers. you always keep me smiling.

hugs,

Nancy B said...

I love the running horse on your ATC! Happy New Year.