Yes, my life is in transition. I am now getting used to life as a widow. What will this bring? Time will tell.

Wednesday, December 16, 2009

First of Two Posts for Wednesday


Meet sweet Sally Sheep. Sally is your Wacky Weds FREEBIE today at
Robyns Fetish challenge blog. There is a new challenge there
every Saturday. Be sure to stop in at the challenge and
at the shop for the 30% off SALE.
Check out my sidebar for links to Robyns Fetish DT
members.....they would love you to visit their blogs.

I placed my Sally on a background picture of a field and flowers.
I added some dimensional white and red paint with sprinkles of
clear glitter for a little pop. I also added a paper flower sticker over
the printed flower in matching colors. The flower center is more red
dimensional paint and glitter.

I'm also using Sally for the Happy Birthday challenge

I'll be back a bit later with another post.

8 comments:

CraftyMomOf2 said...

BEAUTIFUL Jeanette!!! I LOVEEEEEEEE your creation!!! seriously...your coloring is spectacular!! awesome job!

Vicki (basement stamper) said...

Oh how adorable Jeanette!! Beautiful details and coloring!! HUGS

Ellie said...

This is just too sweet. I love the scene you created.

Anjou Krelovich said...

So adorable! Love the details! Thanks for sharing it over at Digital Tuesday this week!

Danni said...

Aww, sweet lil' lamb! So cute!

Michelle B said...

So beautiful! I love it and your coloring is amazing!

Hugs,
Michelle B.

coldwaters2 said...

This is fabulous love that Sally Sheep and the flower display thank you for sharing with us at Digital Tuesday

Hugs
Lorraine x

Maria Matter said...

this is oh so sweet Jeanette!
Thank you so much for playing along with us @ Digital Tuesday!
Merry Christmas!
Blessings, Maria